Entry #7

Post #7
Date: 8/30/16
Activities: Getting ready for show
Technical Information: Internet
Reflection: This experience affected my plans by showing me a portion of the behind the scenes action that takes place in order to run a successful show. If it hadn't been for this internship my knowledge about the fund development area wouldn't be what it is today. You have to make sure that everyone who donated to your cause gets some sort of benefits and you have to make sure you keep in contact with them because you never know when you will need that again. Therefore, it taught me another side of networking as well. I still plan on going to college and majoring in mass communication and journalism to study film specifically.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #1

Entry #8

Entry #2