Entry #2

Post #2
Date: 6/30/16
Activities: Work on Intranet
Technical Information: Internet
Reflection: The work atmosphere is comfortable and cooperative. It’s a medium size office area where the adults who actually work here have their own cubicles. You can hear pretty much all conversations unless it is said in a whisper tone. The walls are painted yellow with portraits of musicals and plays that have taken place here hanging up.


I sit at a table with other interns and we all have our own specific jobs to work on. I enjoy this because if I need any help I know I can ask them and they will help me out. Also, it makes me want to work harder because I’m around others who are doing what it takes to succeed.


The dress code is business casual. Some days I will wear and dress and other days I will wear jeans but with a nice dress top. I always aim to dress nicely though. The organization has very great work ethic. Everyone is doing what needs to be done to deliver a wonderful experience for people who come to see shows and also the people that play in the productions.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #1

Entry #8