Entry #4

Post #4
Date: 7/10/16
Activities: Continue to work on the invitational
Technical Information: Internet
Reflection: This internship is definitely meeting my expectations/objectives. Coming into this I had high hopes of gaining experience in the theatre industry. This is important because in the future I am going to be a film director and it's eye-opening to see what extra work goes into pulling these shows off. I do believe I am in control of the internship meeting my expectations. The reason for this is because it's up to myself to make the best of everything presented to me. It's one thing to come here everyday and go through the motions but to really pay attention to everything and choose to take it all in is completely in my control.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #1

Entry #8

Entry #2